CoverRight co-founder Richard Chan digs into Medicare Part B Costs and Income-Relate Adjustments.
Richard discusses a number of related topics in this week’s video including:
- What are the costs for Medicare Part B?
- How the costs may change based on income?
- What is the Income-Related Adjustment and how is it calculated
- What can you do to have the premium adjusted under certain life events and how you file the paperwork needed. Here is the form needed: https://www.ssa.gov/forms/ssa-44-ext.pdf
- How often does your Part B premium change?
- Do you have to do anything to update your income once you’re enrolled in Medicare and retired from the workforce?